ADOPT A PARK PROGRAM
The Feather River Recreation and Park District is proud to announce
the “Adopt A Park” program!
FRRPD’s Adopt a Park Program gives business’ and organizations the opportunity to give back to their community. By working together we can restore and maintain” our parks” in the manner they deserve.
Duties as a District Park Adopter would be to hold clean up sessions at least three times a year within your adopted park. This invitation could be extended to your employees, volunteers, family.
Please review the following packet to decide if the “Adopt A Park” program is right for your group.
Please refer to this page often to see a list of Adopters and their park choice.
1 .Riverbend Park A –OROVILLE YOUTH SOCCER CLUB
2. Riverbend Park B-JOHN BIDWELL 921 NATIVE SONS OF THE GOLDEN WEST
3. Riverbend Park C-HOME DEPOT
4. Riverbend Disc Golf Course A–
5. Riverbend Disc Golf Course B-
6. Riverbend Disc Golf Course C-
7. Riverbend Big Bear Pavilion-OROVILLE OPHIR LIONS CLUB
8. Riverbend Eagle Point Pavilion-OROVILLE YOUTH SOCCER CLUB
9. Riverbend Salmon Pavilion-
10. Riverbend Little Bear Pavilion-JOHN BIDWELL 921 NATIVE SONS OF THE GOLDEN WEST
11. Pat Alley Dog Park-FRIENDS OF THE DOG PARK
12. Bedrock Bike & Skate Park – BUTTE COUNTY COMMUNITY BASED COALITION
13. Bedrock Tennis Courts- BUTTE COUNTY COMMUNITY BASED COALITION
14. Martin Luther King Park-SOUTHSIDE VANGUARD & AAFCC
15. Palermo Park-PALERMO GRANGE & PALERMO COMMUNITY COUNCIL
16. Nolan Baseball Complex- GROCERY OUTLET
17. Playtown USA-GROCERY OUTLET
18. Nelson Baseball Complex- –BUTTE COUNTY PROBATION “Community Restoration Project”
19. Forbestown Park-FORBESTOWN ADVISORY COUNCIL
20. Berry Creek Park-BERRY CREEK COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
21. Kiwanis Grove at Rivebend Park – KIWANIS
*Continue scrolling down the page to see pictures of some of the cleanup events:
*Tuesday August 6, 2014 The Palermo Community Council held a cleanup event at Palermo Park.
At this cleanup they:
– Painted the north and south walls of the restroom to cover graffiti
– Repaired and painted the wood slats covering the pool plumbing
– Painted the floor and hand railing in the Gazebo
– Replaced some boards in the covered picnic area
*Saturday, February 22nd Berry Creek Community Association held their first cleanup from 10:00am-2:00pm. As you can see a lot was accomplished.
*The Fathers House Church held their second cleanup on 01/25/2014 at Bedrock Park.