ADOPT A PARK PROGRAM
The Feather River Recreation and Park District is proud to announce
the “Adopt A Park” program!
This program gives business’ and organizations the opportunity to give back to the community. By working together we can restore and maintain” our parks” in the manner they deserve.
Duties as a District Park Adopter would be to hold clean up sessions at least three times a year within your adopted park. This invitation could be extended to your employees, volunteers, family.
Don’t miss out on your favorite park!
Please review the following packet to decide if the “Adopt A Park” program is for you.
Please refer to this page often to see a list of Adopters and their park choice.
1 .Riverbend Park A -OROVILLE YOUTH SOCCER CLUB
2. Riverbend Park B-JOHN BIDWELL 921 NATIVE SONS OF THE GOLDEN WEST
3. Riverbend Park C-BUTTE COUNTY PROBATION “Community Restoration Project”
4. Riverbend Disc Golf Course A-DISC GOLF CLUB
5. Riverbend Disc Golf Course B-DISC GOLF CLUB
6. Riverbend Disc Golf Course C-DISC GOLF CLUB
7. Riverbend Big Bear Pavilion-OROVILLE OPHIR LIONS CLUB
8. Riverbend Eagle Point Pavilion-OROVILLE YOUTH SOCCER CLUB
9. Riverbend Salmon Pavilion-6 PENCE BOOKKEEPING
10. Riverbend Little Bear Pavilion-JOHN BIDWELL 921 NATIVE SONS OF THE GOLDEN WEST
11. Pat Alley Dog Park-FRIENDS OF THE DOG PARK
12. Bedrock Park – THE FATHER’S HOUSE
13. Bedrock Bike & Skate Park – LAKE OROVILLE BICYCLE ORGANIZATION
14. Bedrock Tennis Courts
15. Martin Luther King Park-SOUTHSIDE VANGUARD & AAFCC
16. Palermo Park
17. Nolan Baseball Complex- GROCERY OUTLET
18. Playtown USA-GROCERY OUTLET
19. Nelson Baseball Complex
20. Forbestown Park-FORBESTOWN ADVISORY COUNCIL
21. Berry Creek Park-BERRY CREEK COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
22. Kiwanis Grove at Rivebend Park – KIWANIS
*Continue scrolling down the page to see pictures of some of the cleanup events:
Saturday, February 22nd Berry Creek Community Association held their first cleanup from 10:00am-2:00pm. As you can see a lot was accomplished.
The Fathers House Church held their second cleanup on 01/25/2014 at Bedrock Park.
Martin Luther King Jr. Park -11/6/2013 Southside Vanguard and AAFCC