RULES AND POLICIES
- Carelessness will not be tolerated: Students in an activity require concentration. Horseplay or any other form of carelessness cannot be tolerated at any time for any reason. (Children will be sat down for a time out at the coach’s discretion.)
- Long hair must be pulled back away from the face before class starts for gymnastics.
- No jewelry for gymnastics (We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.)
- No food, drinks, or gum in class.
- No shoes are allowed on the gym floor.
- Children need to be on time and should eat a snack before gymnastics class.
- Please pick up students on time. After 15 minutes a $10 late fee will be assessed and a $1 per minute thereafter.
- Parents and non-participating children must stay off the main floor. Please do not talk to students while they are in class. Distracting the children may result in them getting hurt.
- Tuition is due by the 1st of every month. If payment is made after the 5th of the month, a $20 late fee will be added to the account.
- If there are two or more children enrolled in class from the same family the child with the higher tuition pays the full amount and then discounts are available for the second or more children.
- If you will be discontinuing any program, it is your responsibility to inform FRRPD 2 weeks in advance or you will be responsible for the tuition fee for the entire month. There are no refunds.
- Only one family per registration form.
- There will be no make-up classes or pro rating for absences due to illness, family vacation or domestic problems.
- All activities, dates and fees are subject to change.
- Participants may not make up classes which have been missed. Class make-ups will be made due to Department cancellations only.
- When registering, if the class is full, your name will be placed on a waiting list and you will be notified by phone if and when a space opens up.
- Program/class will be cancelled if minimum enrollment is not met. A full refund will be provided (excluding online non-refundable convenience fee).
- Returned checks will incur a service charge.
- Online registrations are subject to a non-refundable convenience fee.
- Patron-requested refunds are only given if requested no later than 3 working days after the first class meeting.
- Credit may be left on your Recreation account when a withdrawal from a program takes place prior to the 3 day cancellation deadline.
- 1 Day Workshops, Trips, & Camps: Patron requested refunds/credits must be requested no later than 7 working days prior to the programs start date. No refunds/credits will be given if requested after the 7 day deadline.